Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I have planned to do this for a while.

Let me formally introduce myself. My name is Nate Shultz. I am an avid craft beer drinker (my wife and gut would agree) and a home brewer. I am originally from Brookston, IN, but relocated to Indianapolis for a job and a woman. One of two good things happened from this move. I married the woman, my beautiful wife Stacy, and lost the job. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

The purpose of this blog is to chronicle my experiences not only within the Indiana brewing community, but eventually nation and world wide. This is not going to be a review of beer. Rather, it will be an account of the things I see, the things I like, and the things...well...suck.

Cheers,

Nate

1 comment:

  1. The blog looks great. I'm looking forward to reading the posts.

    ReplyDelete